JAPAN -Tokyo Tama Art University, Sculpture Department: Prof. Emiko Kasahara; Students: Hiraki Ishio, Haruki Kawasaki, Kana Saito, Nioko Naito.
ITALY - Naples Art Academy, Sculpture Department: Prof. Rosaria Iazzetta;
students: Francesca Arduino, Gaetano Fabozzi,Tammaro Menale,
Lorena Ortelles, Zhao Lingyu.
International workshop Program
4th of november at 10:00
- Presentations students, Tama University presentations, Emiko Kasawara introduces,
Naples Art Academy presentations;
- Venezia Biennale experience, Europe Immigrations experience, Asia Immigrants
5th of november at 10:00
- Italy Immigrations experience, immigration conceptual issues, Brainstorming students.
- Japan immigrations experience, Discrimination cultures, Brainstorming students.
6th of november at 10:00
- Art ideas on diversity and discrimination issues, Sculptures as instruments ,Artist
- Students conference, Art work individual presentations, Students confront;
- 19:30 community dinner.
7th of november at 10:00
- Work sharing Plan, Art work analysis momentum, Regards.
Conclusions, The End.